Crafter is a beautiful jam-packed, fully responsive Treepl template. It is the best choice for any creative business, artist, gallery, hand-made, DIY or art shop, the list goes on. Template features a number of unique layouts, such as portfolio, team, various galleries with filtering, three different product list layouts.
This, together with elegant design and slick animations makes Crafter suitable for any site, especially eCommerce oriented.
Edge 18+, Firefox 64+, Google Chrome 71+, Safari 12+
- Source Sans Pro (Google font)
- Julius Sans One (Google font)
- Font Awesome 5 for icons
Modules and functionality
- 20+ layouts
- 2 blog lists + detail layout
- Portfolio Page
- 4 x photo galleries
- 3 x modules list + detail layouts
- Elements page (Includes plenty of the elements for your website customization)
- Easy customize with scss
- nICE Compatibility
- Added secure zones.
You May Also Like
With Treepl CMS You GEt
Business Catalyst to Treepl CMS migration services is performed through Code Production website. We made sure that for you the migration will feel like arriving home after it's being remodeled. Built on .Net platform with a decentralized database and hosted on AWS - a leading secure cloud services platform. Content management system supported and monitored 24/7 by Code Production team.
We've packed every CMS hosting plan with an extensive feature set adding flexibility in limitations and overages, so you'd never feel like you are overpaying. We're guarantee for our clients full white labeling. Only your branding and only under your domain, both on live and trial websites.
Code Production the only company who has truly delivered the Business Catalyst all-in-one vision that every Business Catalyst Partner has grown to rely on and provide to their clients. With Treepl CMS you can get:
- Wide variety of responsive templates
- White Labeled admin for every trial and live site
- Access to a growing community of successful designers, coders and web agencies
- Direct support from Code Production from day one
- Hire Code Production developers for your projects if you lack expertise