Our system operation status and most recent important updates
Version <3.1> has been successfully deployed to all data centers bringing payable items (events, subscriptions, forms), Canadian data center and more: treepl.co/cms-features. Full release notes are coming soon.
Added articles under the 'Component Types' section:
- New article added for the "Page" component. this is an interesting one worth exploring and it's not listed in the Component Manager in the admin. Complete with use case example (creating a dynamic sub-page menu for all pages within the current directory).
- New article added for the 'this' object
- New article added for "Page Folders". This is similar to the "Page" component but can list the Page folders which is pretty cool. Have added a use case example for this also.
- New article added for the "Author" module, with a use case example.
All articles under the 'Liquid Objects & Usage' section have been updated:
- All Liquid 'object' articles I've added some examples of viewing Liquid object data while developing your sites/applications (ie: on-page or in the browser console)
- 'Syntax' article has updated info regarding 'null' and 'empty' values and checking for those conditions.