- Custom Modules
- BC Equivalent
Comments Zapier integration:
- New Comment
- Updated Comment
- Create new comment
- Update comment
- Find Comment
Some features for comments:
- Comments may be threaded (i.e. commenters have the ability to respond to existing comments) or flat (a chronological listing of comments).
- We should have the ability natively to emphasize the module item’s author comments.
- Ability to paginate comments
- Ability to link to an individual comment
- Pull in a profile picture from a logged in user comment
- Ability to assign a moderator to comments. Moderator would recieve a notification of new comment and have the ability to approve or deny comments.
- Ability to mark comment links as “no-follow” for SEO reasons
- Have some anti spam method for filtering spam comments such as having a captcha on the comment form or maybe something like this https://snook.ca/archives/other/effective_blog_comment_spam_blocker or maybe askimet integration https://docs.akismet.com/getting-started/does-akismet-only-work-with-wordpress/ or maybe one of the alternatives mentioned in this post https://www.web-development-blog.com/why-we-dont-use-akismet/
- optional: add ability to track comment likes/thumbs up and allow comments to be sorted by likes, add ability for comments to be pinned/starred by the moderator and allow pinned comments to stick to the top of the comment section
-optional - ability for other commenters to report a comment or downvote a comment (for self moderation purposes) and ideally we could filter comments by downvotes, and hide comments that have been reported after a certain number of reports and send them to the moderator for review.